Roger Bourke White Jr.
- Well degreed: BS in Chemical Engineering from MIT, MBA in marketing from U of Phoenix
- Well traveled: Worked in five countries, traveled in 20
- Reliable and popular:Always invited to return for more.
- Wide-ranging real world experience: high-tech industry creator, businessman, rocket scientist, teacher and much more
- Prolific Author (See my books)
More than most people, I've "been there and done that." And, while I was doing it, I was watching and taking notes.
I was a soldier in Vietnam in the sixties, an engineering student at MIT in the seventies, a personal computer and Local Area Network (LAN) pioneer in the eighties, an ESL teacher in Korea in the nineties, and a science fiction writer in the 2000's.
I enjoy chronicling why events happen and investigating the forces behind them.
I write continually about my travels, and the forces I see behind many business, historic
and scientific phenomena.
The culmination of this is my White
World site, and the many stories, articles and videos I have produced. Check these out to find out more about what I have learned in my journey through life, or contact me.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Cambridge, Mass., BS Chemical
- University of Phoenix, Salt Lake City, Utah, MBA Marketing, Organizational Behavior 1986
- 2008-present Author/blogger/tutor, Salt Lake City, Utah
- 2004-08 Senior Teacher, Michigan Language Academy, Suwon, Korea
- 1995-6 Internet and Netware instructor, Invercargill,
New Zealand, Sydney, Australia
- 1980-90 Startup person, then Marketing and Developer Relations at Novell Inc.
- Other Information
- Born and raised in Ohio
- Vietnam Veteran
- Commercial pilot's licence with IFR rating
For a full resume, try here.